Customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal we have at Cool Invent. We do our best to make sure that any problems our customers have will be taken seriously and dealt with in a timely manner. If you have a technical issue and/or have a general question please email us at
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund (less a 25% restocking fee any processing fees). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. For all international sales, the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Please note: Once you make a purchase, you agree to the following terms and conditions written in this policy.
- Cool Invent will repair or replace the stand with a defect-free one of the same grade within 30 days of purchase only on products directly from http://cool-invent.com.
- The limited warranty period begins from the date of invoice or bill. If the buyer loses the invoice or bill, the warranty period will be running from the date of product delivery order from http://cool-invent.com
Guarantee doesn’t cover the following:
- The date of sale and/or information of buyer is discovered to be fake.
- The limited warranty shall be deemed invalid if it has been altered, amended or modified without prior approval of Seller.
- The damage of product is due to negligent act of user.
- The damage of product is due to carriage of user.
- Any fault or damage caused by natural wear and tear, disasters, earthquake, thunder, unusual voltage or environmental factors is not warranted. Any fault or damage caused by the removal, modification or changing of Cool Invent's original parts or components by the buyer or any manufacturer without authorization from the original manufacturer is not warranted.
- Any damage caused by improper use or failure to operate in accordance with the manual is not warranted.
- Accessories: paper carton, instructions and other accessories are not warranted.
- Software and firmware of the power supply is not within the scope of the warranty.
- Removal of the outer shell of the power supply and/or the change of any parts, components or wires thereof without the authorization of Cool Invent.
- Improper connection as a result of the negligence of foolproof designs is not warranted.
- Any adjustment or modification, for the purpose of improving the functionality and efficiency of the products specified in the manual, made to the product without prior written consent from Cool Invent is not within the scope of this warranty.
- Cool Invent hereby denies any other services warranty not specified in this policy, either expressed or implied. Any implied warranty for commercial or specific purposes outside the limitation of applicable law is not within the scope of this warranty.
- Other improper use is not warranted.
Terms and Conditions
- Cool Invent LLC is not liable for anyone’s death or damage to any object when the product is used as, included but not limited to military equipment, traffic equipment and medical equipment. This covenant is not to limit or eliminate the liability for personal death or damage caused by Cool Invent's negligence.
- Cool Invent LLCis only liable for limited warranty services of the Cool Invent product. Cool Invent is not liable for any other damage or loss of time, interest or commercial opportunities related to using a defect product of Cool Invent.